Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mash Potatoes #40

I messed around with lots of these and they, unfortunately, confirmed what I already know: I live in the middle of nowhere! Tried a couple of the lunch mashups - no businesses located for lunch! Obviously, city dwellers would find these wonderful! By the way, the closest restaurant is nearly 20 miles away. Poor Orr didn't even register as having any businesses! Also tried out the Flickr memory game - took awhile, but I finally created a game. Finally went to BigHugeLabs and clicked on the Warholizer. I think my toes look wonderful! Can't figure out how to make it smaller. At this point, I feel fortunate to just be able to download different items to the blog. I haven't been able to control the size. sigh. Uses? Not a clue in an educational setting - maybe a memory game with pictures of the kids would inspire them to work harder. Personalizing the content and all. The YouTube video was very helpful for me. There is so much I don't understand and it was extremely informative.

No comments: