Friday, May 15, 2009

#43 - one up!

I was very excited about this thing because I actually knew about it! (my confidence is building!) I have Hulu set up on my Google home page. This feature is very useful for us, since we live "off the beaten path". We already have Netflix and I love it. Now, with Hulu, football games, baseball games, and various meetings won't keep me from being able to watch my favorite shows. Case in point: we had family stuff last night and I totally missed the finale of Grey's - and The Office. Now, my daughter and I can huddle around the screen and catch up at our leisure. Considering the lack of quality of 95% of TV, I am not the least bit concerned about the impact of these sites! When I have written about various concerns about programming over the years, the response is always the same: you can always shut it off. Now I don't even have to turn the TV on!!! Summary: this service is great for us.

No comments: